All Sensors has announced a brand new low pressure sensor, the DLHR Series. These new devices are based on MEMS technology and have digital interface option that can be easily integrated into many process control and measurement systems and allow connection to serial communications channels.
Potential applications for this device include medical devices associated with low pressure, environmental controls, HVAC applications, industrial controls, portable/hand-held equipment, battery operated devices and remote sensing etc. The below lists package features and product and electrical features for DLHR Series.
- Miniature package with SIP and DIP lead configurations
- PC board mountable SMT and through hole configurations
- Multiple port options available
Product and Electrical Features
- Digital I2C or SPI interface offered as a standard feature
- 16/17/18 bit options available
- No active external components or compensation calculations necessary
- Low and variable supply voltage from 1.68V to 3.6V
- All Sensors’ CoBeam2 TM Technology
- Accuracy better than 0.25% FSS BFSL
- 1% Total error band (maximum)
- Compensated temperature range: 0°C to 70°C or -20°C to 85°C
More information could be found at: All Sensors.